In honor and remembrance of the Srebrenica Genocide victims and their families!
This is a simple, informational site for those who want to learn, share, ask, those who want to remember Srebrenica Genocide and, more importantly, NEVER FORGET!
If there are those who still deny the Srebrenica Genocide, and if that’s the case, you need to educate yourself and then come back. I understand that this is a very hot topic but I won’t tolerate any kind of religious nonsense, factually unsupported comments, profane language/comment and so on…
Please feel free to suggest, add, contribute and say anything that would help spread the word of this genocide and get the war criminals behind bars.
Our simple rules:
- Respect the victims of Srebrenica Genocide and their families
- Respect others on this blog
- Share what you know, ask what you don’t
- Be courteous to others
- Cite your sources whenever possible
- Ask clear questions, give clear answers